This ex-post paper will present the main points discussed during the meeting, on the basis of the presentations of the three national approaches (described in detail in annex 1-3). The complexity of the topic has fostered interaction between participants on many aspects of multi-agency cooperation. As introduced in the ex-ante paper, a number of questions were leading during the meeting which will be addressed throughout this ex-post paper:
-Why is there a need for a multi-agency approach from the P&P perspective ?
– What are the main objectives for P&P in these partnerships?
– Who are the actors that P&P need partnerships with?
– What is each partner’s role in the cooperation?
– Can different levels of cooperation be distinguished?
– What kind of structures and agreements can be used to establish partnerships?
– How to deal with sharing sensitive information?